Due to the perishable nature of living plants and their susceptibility to variable conditions, returns and exchanges are not accepted. However, we are proud to offer a two-tiered satisfaction guarantee that lasts up to 12 months and a lifetime plant doctor service.
At Pulled, we understand the importance of bringing life and vitality into your home's landscape with living plants. And while these beautiful plants are naturally perishable and may require a short period of adjustment to their new surroundings, we're committed to ensuring happiness with your new plant.
That's why we offer two layers of guarantee to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind and the best customer experience possible.
- 30-day Plant Acclimation Guarantee
- 12-month Extended Plant Guarantee
30-DAY PLANT ACCLIMATION GUARANTEE
Our quality selection process and support guarantee that your plant will survive and thrive through this adjustment period. If your plant dies within the first 30 days of arrival, we'll replace it for you free of charge.
To qualify for a replacement, you must fulfill the following:
- If you notice any issues with your plant within the first 30 days of arrival, contact our team with images and your observations. They will help diagnose any potential ailments and recommend adjustments.
- Despite the adjustments and best efforts of care, if your plant dies within this adjustment period, we'll send you a replacement.
- Ailments must not be due to mistreatment or neglect as determined by our team.
- Limit of one replacement per plant ordered.
Living plants are meant to be appreciated for their overall shape and beauty. Characteristics not eligible for replacement include:
- Normal characteristics of living plants: brown tips and edges on leaves, loss of less than 10% of overall foliage, blemishes that are natural to the plant and not due to improper wrapping or packaging.
- Plants that arrive leaning and can easily be straightened by compressing the soil and staking.
- Aesthetics that can be easily removed or trimmed and are not indicative of the plant's immediate decline.
- Root damage done by others during installation.
If a product is disposed of before a resolution is confirmed, any option for a replacement or compensation will be nullified. Additionally, shipping is not covered and will be an additional charge.
12-MONTH EXTENDED PLANT GUARANTEE
Our 12-month Extended Guarantee has you covered with our commitment that ensures you have healthy and vibrant greenery. Please note this guarantee does not apply to orders out of the state of California.
Beyond 30 days and up to 12 months from the plant's arrival, if your plant's health has significantly declined, Pulled customers can benefit from a 50% discount to apply towards the purchase of a replacement of the same plant.
- Recipient must be the same from the original order
- The 50% discount only applies towards replacements of the same plant from your original order and only includes plant sizes in 15 gallon to 36" box sizes. Smaller or larger sizes do not qualify. The 50% discount is taken off of the current advertised price.
- Damage related to disease, weather, root damage, improper trimming, or other factors that have led to the decline are not included in the guarantee
- The extended warranty does not apply to annuals or perennials which have a natural life cycle of less than one year
- The discount applies only towards the plant and does not include disposal or installation
- Shipping is not included
- Discount cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or trade discounts
- Limit of one replacement per plant from the original order
- Discounted replacement cannot be applied towards a plant that has already been replaced under one of our guarantees
- Valid period is for up to 12 months from the date your order arrived
To take advantage of this Extended Guarantee, please get in touch and we'll get back to you with a link to purchase your replacement.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY PLANT IS DEAD?
Leaf drop or discoloration is not a sign of a dead or dying plant, and it is not uncommon for plants to lose leaves or change colors during periods of transition, whether that's transitioning to a new home or from season to season. To determine if a plant is still alive, scratch a trunk or stem at the base of the plant with something sharp like a coin or your fingernail. If the tissue below is green-tinged and damp, your plant is alive and will continue to sprout new fronds. If it is difficult to scratch, and only shows signs of dried black or brown tissue below, the plant is dead.